We are seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our Electrical Engineering team. As a member of this engineering team your responsibilities will include programming design from fabrication through production. Which include on-site support, specification reviews, mechanical design knowledge, and technical document package preparation. The ability to read and understand electrical prints is a plus.
- Technical support of some electronic products currently in production.
- Assists in the review and approval of contractor plans, including goals and objectives, work breakdown structure, detailed scope descriptions, detailed schedules, risk management approach, milestone descriptions, budgets and staffing requirements.
- Coordinates and performs field management assessments and audits/surveillance.
- Provides technical direction, serves as a point of contact or business liaison, prepares briefings for senior management and assists in problem resolution specific to the program/project.
- Designs and tests electronic products.
- Participates in project teams and all activities related to the development of new products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Siemens technology.
- Some experience in electronic design with electronic circuit technology assembly processes (analog, digital and/or high voltage design).
- Some experience in design, repair and analysis of electronic systems.
- Some exposure to electrical engineering design principles and methodologies.
- Fluid handling experience is a plus.
- PLC and PC Interface Programming experience is a plus.
- EPLAN experience is a plus.
- MS Office suite, including MS Project.
- 30 – 40% travel required.
Complete Automation Offers:
- Market Competitive compensation package
- Benefits: Medical/BCBS, dental, vision, vacation, paid holidays, short and long term disability, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, 401k, additional voluntary life and accident benefits.
- Collaborative team environment.
TO APPLY: Please fill out the form below.