Complete Automation is a global industry leader in fluid delivery systems and is ISO 9001 certified. We are located in Lake Orion, MI, in northern Oakland County.
Consider Complete Automation for your next career move. We offer dynamic career opportunities in virtually every field and profession. We’re always seeking high-performance people with a deep passion for customer service and high quality standards.
We have an immediate opening for a full time Field Supervisor to join our team. This position requires travel to our customer sites, managing the crews (welders, pipefitters, general laborers) that install our equipment. Must be willing to be on the road for long periods – approximately 95% of the time.
The Field Supervisor is responsible for:
- Managing the installation team on site.
- Adhering to project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and project engineering.
- Effectively communicate project progress to team members and customers in a timely and clear fashion.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff, consultants, contractors and/or equipment and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Identify and resolve issues within the installation team.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans with the Project Manager.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Manage onsite materials handling.
- Ensure OSHA regulations are being met by all installation team members.
- 2 to 3 years of proven experience in the area of supervising installers/construction projects
- Experience in construction management, the automotive or food and beverage industry, or knowledge of paint and fluid delivery systems and installations a plus.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Customer service skills a MUST.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Safety – OSHA 30 and knowledge of Quality ISO 9000 a plus.
- Must be willing to frequently travel for long periods (approximately 95% of total time requirement).
Complete Automation Offers:
- Market Competitive compensation package including laptop, cell phone, use of company vehicle, and per diem.
- Benefits: Medical/BCBS, dental, vision, vacation, paid holidays, short and long term disability, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, 401k, additional voluntary life and accident benefits.
- Collaborative team environment.
The first customers of Complete Automation were in need of innovative designs and systems to meet newer, changing demands of materials and processes. Building on this same principal, Complete Automation continues to be an integrator of innovation meeting the demands of today’s customers.
Complete Automation is looking to the future by investing in technology, training, and its employees. Moving forward, Complete Automation proves to be a leader in the food and biopharmaceutical industry and high ASME Weld Certified Pressure Vessels. We are a division of businesses that keeps on growing as we see opportunity to supply the world with a higher quality line of products and services.
To Apply: Please fill out the form below and upload your resume.