We have an immediate opening for a full time experienced Machinist to join our team.
- Perform all kinds of machining and tooling of equipment according to the procedures in the company’s quality system.
- Receives instructions, prints, and work orders for the job.
- Plans details of working procedure and tools and material requirements.
- Fabricates equipment by cutting, turning, and drilling various metals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years on the job training running machines or equivalent schooling and experience.
- CNC Lathe experience required.
- ProtoTRAK experience a plus.
- Completion of formal apprenticeship program a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented and pay close attention to accuracy.
- Able to analyze information gathered in order to identify potential problems or discrepancies.
- Work involves varying degrees of precision and control where damage could be considerable.
- Safety awareness – Attention and care required preventing injury to others when performing work.
Complete Automation Offers:
- Market Competitive compensation package
- Full-time, W-2
- Benefits: Medical/BCBS, dental, vision, vacation, paid holidays, short and long term disability, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, 401k, additional voluntary life and accident benefits.
- Business casual work environment.
TO APPLY: Please fill out the form below.