We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer with experience in food or beverage processing systems or the pharmaceutical industry. Your knowledge and ideas will lead to new or improved product and make a difference in designing and building tomorrow’s food, beverage, and fluid handling systems within a family owned, rapidly growing, Global company.
- Interface with manufacturing and manufacturing partners on product and part design.
- Work Directly with Product Development, Technology development, Quality and Manufacturing to develop new product concepts and designs.
- Adhere to full-scale project plans and maintain associated communication documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and customers in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with customer on an ongoing basis.
- Develop Bill of Materials needed to achieve project goals.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Size and design piping networks, Flow rates, Pressure loss, Insulation including expansion of pipe, Hanger/load design
- Customer site visits to assist with initial design, start-up, and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Prior experience in piping and fluid systems a plus.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 a plus.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of 2D AutoCAD and Inventor a plus.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at one time.
TO APPLY: Please fill out the form below.